Full Time Courses in Traditional Jewellery and Goldsmith Skills
At the request of the Jewellery trade and our existing students, The School of Jewellery Ireland have expanded our Jewellery and Goldsmith Skills Courses to include a range of full time Courses.
"Our studios are custom built using traditional cabinet making techniques and workshop design practice. We use the finest high specification tools, materials and equipment and prioitise our student's and tutor's creative and professional environment. Each student is provided with their own customised workbench, specialist hand tools, micro motor and personal precision instruments. We also now offer a tool room where we house our larger tools, ie Enamelling Kilns, Polishing Motor, Sandblaster, Ultrasonic, Pin Polisher, Rhodium Plating Machine to name a few. Our tutors are all active in the Jewellery Industry and we have combined trade experience of approximately 195 years (amongst our 7 tutors) We have built a reputation for excellence without cutting any corners in our training of potentially 'lost skills'. " Deirdre O'Donnell - The School of Jewellery Ireland ©2019
1) 14 Week Foundation Course - Next available Course starts September 2020.
2) One Year Certificate - Next available Course starts September 2020.
4) One Year Higher Certificate - Next available Course starts September 2020.
These intensive Courses are designed to offer graduates all of the practical Jewellery and Goldsmith Skills needed to develop a full-time or part -time career in the jewellery trade and are on offer from September to June each year.
FOUNDATION IN TRADITIONAL JEWELLERY SKILLS
- Customized Highly Specialised Bespoke Studio Workshops.
- Individual attention due to low Tutor / Student Ratio.
- Dublin City Location.
- Intensive 14 Week Course - Autumn Course 1st September - 17th December 2020
- Tuesday and Wednesday's: 2pm - 5.30pm, Thursdays: 2.30pm - 5.30pm
- Taught through Practice and Demonstration.
- Open to students of all levels, including beginners
- Combination of tutoring, classwork and bench practice.
- Design, Costing and Manufacturing of a Jewellery Collection.
- Monday to Friday 9.30am- 5.30pm.
- Full time September to June inclusive.
- Limited to (on acceptance) of The School of Jewellery Ireland’s Certificate in Traditional Jewellery & Goldsmith Skills -
- Monday to Friday - 9.30am - 5.30pm
- Business Development progression from Certificate Course.
- Month of December off site to encourage product and business development.
- Full Time September to June inclusive.
Send Enquiry HERE